How to Get Your Writing Published in 2020

Authors Publish Magazine

Jan 13, 2020, 10:48:08 AM1/13/20
to StudioNort...@gmail.com

Authors Publish Presents

How to Get Your Writing Published in 2020

I was a writer for over a decade before I realized the important role submissions play in being a writer. I don’t know why I expected an editor to arrive at my door with a request for my work. In fact, if an editor or publisher you don’t know approaches you in order to publish...

Keep reading...

Sincerely,
Caitlin Jans

Free book:
Submit, Publish, Repeat

How to Publish Your Creative Writing in Literary Journals

Get Your Copy (Free)

Book
Cover

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Don't want these emails anymore? Unsubscribe
402-250 Heath St West, York ON M5P 3L4