Women in Film + TV @WFTV_UK Events to look out for and book online 📅 Feb 2021

1 view

Studio NI

Feb 20, 2021, 4:12:58 PM2/20/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com

Which events have you registered for?

We have a range of events scheduled from Meet the Talent Manager, an exclusive interview with Katy Hill, what will the 2021 budget mean, Nina Joshi Ramsey's wellbeing session and networking sessions for a chance for you to be creative and collaborate.

WFTV Members keep your eyes peeled for our newsletter on Monday as we have an exciting announcement for International Women's Day... all we're saying for now is that it is first come, first served.

Don't forget, if you subscribe to our newsletter but aren’t yet a fully fledged WFTV member we’d like to offer you free sign up for a ‘taster’ event of your choice between now and International Women’s Day on 8 March. Click here to book for your free event.

At WFTV we're really keen to ensure that all our events are accessible for everyone. So if you have any particular access needs, please can you let us know before an event and we will do our best to accommodate you. We would be grateful if you can give us as much notice as possible - please contact ad...@wftv.org.uk

Exclusive Q&As
Katy Hill Event

Monday 22 February | 19:00 – 20:00

Katy Hill burst onto our screens in 1995 as the confident, bold star of Blue Peter showing us how to feel the fear and do it anyway. Over her 25-year career she has experienced great highs and lows. In this honest, woman-to-woman exclusive session, Katy will reveal her tips on staying resilient in this industry, what she’s learned and how she hopes to inspire many to have a limitless life, no matter what the set-backs.

Register now
Tanya Endemol Shine

Tuesday 23 February | 18:00 – 19:00

Chaired by WFTV Chair Liz Tucker, in this session, Tanya Gottlieb, talent exec at Endemol Shine who manages talent for Zeppotron, Remarkable Television and Initial TV, will discuss the sorts of talent that she is looking for; the essential details you need to include on your CV; the experience applicants need to get a job at Endemol Shine UK; and if they don’t have the right background what they can do to get that experience.

Register now
Events to look out for
Wellbeing event
Tuesday 23 February | 14:00 – 15:00
Tuesday 09 March |14:00 – 15:00
Register now
Online Member Networking

To help keep WFTV members connected and thriving, we’re hosting regular online meet-ups networking sessions so that members from all over the UK can connect with one another and support each other digitally throughout February and March.
Register now
WFTV Membership
Not only do you get access to all of our online events, you become part of a network of like-minded women across the country. We also offer international membership to women based outside the UK, giving access to all our online events and activities. As an organisation we lobby on behalf of women in our sector, to work towards a fair and inclusive industry. We run industry leading and mentoring programmes, and provide support for our members all year round.
Join us today
WFTV Twitter
WFTV Facebook
WFTV Instagram
WFTV Website
Copyright © 2021, Women in Film and TV (WFTV UK) All rights reserved.
--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100