Do you or your Ticketing Team need a boost? #TPC2020 May be the answer

ArtsProfessional

Nov 5, 2019, 5:05:36 AM11/5/19
to studionort...@gmail.com

Sent on behalf of Ticketing Professionals by ArtsProfessional

Ticketing Professionals Conference 2020

The Ticketing Professionals Conference provides knowledge and growth to hundreds of cultural sector ticketing operations each year.

2020 will provide even greater challenges to the cultural sector, we all know that. Now, more than ever, it is vital that we increase revenues and drive efficiencies in our ticketing and membership operations.

The fifth annual Ticketing Professionals Conference runs 25-27 March next year and is the perfect opportunity for frontline and management staff to learn best practice and new ways of working from experts and their peers.

Quality Learning Opportunities

Great Sessions Aligned with Cultural Sector Challenges

Great Sessions Aligned with Cultural Sector Challenges

With over 30 sessions of content on raising revenues, increasing diversity and accessibility, and new technologies to improve customer service, the learning and development opportunities for staff are considerable.

Learn from Expert Speakers and Industry Leaders

Learn from Expert Speakers and Industry Leaders

The Ticketing Professionals conference attracts leaders and innovators from around the world to share their knowledge, successes – and failures. First-timer sessions ensure that new delegates get the maximum benefit.

Financially Accessible and a Boost for Charities!

Ticketing Professionals is run by and for the ticketing sector and is priced to be financially accessible to the sectors we serve. Currently, the price for venues is just £219, but thanks to the generous support of our sponsors we are offering a 10% discount to commercial venues that are ArtsPro readers and have never attended before, and a 15% discount if they are a registered charity or non-profit.

Find out more and claim a discount code for your organisation

Don't just take our word for it...

Lyndsey Jackson, Deputy CEO Edinburgh Fringe Society

"TPC is a real opportunity to connect with colleagues and friends in the ticketing industry and talk about the things that matter!  I value the openness of presenters and delegates who are genuinely interested in sharing their learning and experience with peers."

Lyndsey Jackson, Deputy CEO Edinburgh Fringe Society

Yaz Khan, Sales and Membership Manager, Glasgow Science Centre

"I have never returned without implementing at least two ideas that have come from a session (or a chat over lunch!) If you need to justify the cost to your company reach out to anyone who has been!"

Yaz Khan, Sales and Membership Manager, Glasgow Science Centre

Ticketing Professionals hope to welcome you or your team to Birmingham and play a small part in helping your organisation grow in 2020.

Ticketing Professionals conference 2020 sponsors

© 2019 Arts Intelligence Limited a company registered in England - number 3451166
VAT Registration number GB 740 8821 30

PO Box 1010, Cambridge, CB24 9WH, United Kingdom

Telephone 01223 200200 | Email edi...@artsprofessional.co.uk | http://www.artsprofessional.co.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com on behalf of Ticketing Professionals by ArtsProfessional.

To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.
Click here to manage your mailing list preferences
If you do not wish to receive ANY emails from ArtsProfessional, click here to be removed permanently from all of our mailing lists