Rebel Meetups - Young Entrepreneur Networking in Belfast: New announcement

Yena (Meetup)

Nov 12, 2019, 12:31:45โ€ฏPM11/12/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Meetup
Yena (Organizer) posted a new announcement in Rebel Meetups - Young Entrepreneur Networking in Belfast
We're back with our next Rebel Meetup in Belfast ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's been a while, but we're back! Come along to our meetup in Belfast this month ๐Ÿคฉ

Thinking of starting a business? Growing your start-up and looking for peer support? Or maybe you just want to find out where the opportunities are in your city?ย Join us ๐Ÿš€

ย

**This month we'll be hearing from Sophia Khalid, our new co-host and founder of Girls Group Holiday, in our Fireside Chat!**

Not yet signed-up? Find the event details below! Already registered? We look forward to seeing you there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Date & Time: Monday 25th November, 18.30-21.00

Location: The Black Box, 18-22 Hill Street, Belfast BT1 2LA

Sign-up here!

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup, Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163. Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.