Re: #casting Irish Actress for unpaid Feature script reading

Cosmica Productions

Jun 20, 2021, 3:38:49 PM6/20/21
to Studio NI
Hi there,

I’m looking for an Irish actress (preferably in their 20s/30s) who would be interested in running lines of dialogue for a lead character in a feature length script that is currently being developed. We are based out of Los Angeles so this work would be done remotely. Nothing too involved. Just would like to hear some pages of dialogue read out loud for the accent & dialect. No preference on regional dialect. Imagined more of a Dublin accent but open to different dialects. The proof of concept will be shot in America in 2022. I will be wanting to hire Irish talent to play the character in question for when the full length feature gets made. If interested, please reach out to us at in...@cosmicaprods.com

Thank you,

facebook
twitter
instagram

Devany Greenwood

Executive Producer

Cosmica Productions

424-325-8630
in...@cosmicaprods.com
www.cosmicaprods.com
Los Angeles, CA

On Jun 20, 2021, 5:00 AM -0700, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com>, wrote:
Hi Devany,
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks.

--
Studio NI: promoting arts and culture in Ireland since 2004. NIC101100