Quick question for you ...

Bang2write

Sep 11, 2019, 8:10:24 AM9/11/19
to Stu Dio

... Want to Write Better Female Characters?? If you want to write better female characters and you're free tonight (Sept 11th) join ME talking about

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

... Want to Write Better Female Characters??

If you want to write better female characters and you're free tonight (Sept 11th) join ME talking about this important subject on FB Live video. You can ask your burning female characterisation Qs too. Here's the details ...

WHERE: The Bang2writers Facebook Group

WHEN: 6pm GMT

It's completely free, you only have to join the B2W group for access (also free). Click any of the links in this section or the big button below. See you there!

See you there!!
Lucy V xx

PS. Don't forget we'll be working on our characters for TWO WHOLE DAYS next month as part of the next B2W course, Screenwriting Fundamentals. Get £40 off at the checkout with discount code SUCCESS40. If you want to take your writing craft to the next level, you can't afford to miss out. CLICK HERE or on the pic below.

©2019 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe