Competitions, Special Offers, New Writing—November at The London Magazine!

The London Magazine

Nov 7, 2018, 9:55:44 AM11/7/18
to Stu
View this email in your browser
Hi Stu,

Welcome to The London Magazine November newsletter! Loads to get through so we will be brief. Opportunities, free content and deals galore:

Short Story Competition! Only 3 Weeks Left!

Less than a month remaining! Winners and runners up will receive cash prizes of up to £500, and will follow in the footsteps of the likes of Sylvia Plath, V.S. Pritchett and Jean Rhys in having their work published in The London Magazine. Click the button below or click the poster for more information!
SUBMIT YOUR STORIES!

Our November Issue!

If you haven't picked up a copy of this month's London Magazine, then you are missing out on a real treat. It's a beautiful journal printed on the nicest paper we could find, featuring poems from Suji Kwock Kim, Fiona Sampson and Ben Aleshire, essays on the artists Katsushika Hokusai and Odilon Redon, as well as fiction, and reviews of the best new literature.

Buy a copy by clicking the cover above, or subscribe below from just £17 (here, we'll even give you 10% off: simply use the code TLM10 my friend).
Subscribe Here

Publisher Spotlight!

This month in our new feature on independent publishers are the international radicals Dostoyevsky Wannabe, who have managed to publish 50 books in 4 years and cultivate an international following out of a front room in Stockport.
Read More About Them Here

Legacy Issues!

We still have some legacy issues remaining this month, and what a bargain they are. This month we have available the Aug/Sep issues from both 2017 and 2012, featuring poetry from Suzannah V. Evans and Hugo Williams, as well as Grey Gowrie on Heathcote Williams and much much more.

£2.50 for one, or £3.50 for both including postage.
Buy Here
And now for the best in new writing for the month:

Features
Essays

‘Time to Murder and Create’: When Fiction Bleeds into Nonfiction by Mathis Clément

Archive | Some Recollections of Brâncuși by Eugène Ionesco

Poetry
Woman by Manash Bhattacharjee

Archive | The Wiper by Louis MacNeice
Reviews
Modern Couples at The Barbican

Arkady by Patrick Langley

The Chameleon by Samuel Fisher

Drive Your Plow Over The Bones Of The Dead by Olga Tokarczuk

The of Joan by Lidia Yukavitch | H(a)ppy by Nicola Barker

Normal People by Sally Rooney

Limbo by Dan Fox

The Clock by Christian Marclay at Tate Modern

Medusa at Sadler's Wells Theatre

A Very Very Very Dark Matter at the Bridge Theatre
Copyright © 2018 The London Magazine, All rights reserved.

The London Magazine
11 Queen's Gate, London SW7 5EL
Tel: 020 7584 5977
in...@thelondonmagazine.org
www.thelondonmagazine.org
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
The London Magazine · 11 Queen's Gate · London, London SW7 5EL · United Kingdom