What Type Of Storyteller Are You?

Bang2write

May 20, 2019, 3:02:36 AM5/20/19
to Stu Dio

Master Storyteller I have another treat for you this week, Bang2writers! In the latest B2W article over at the main site, I have LINE OF DUTY's Jed

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

p0779sm0

See how Jed Mercurio thinks storytelling works on B2W today

Master Storyteller

I have another treat for you this week, Bang2writers! In the latest B2W article over at the main site, I have LINE OF DUTY's Jed Mercurio talking about what kind of storyteller he is.

For the uninitiated, LINE OF DUTY is a UK police procedural that's run for 5 series now, with 9.1 million people tuning in for its recent finale. That's the biggest rating share in 2019 so far!! It's also the biggest since 10.4 million watched BODYGUARD last year, which Jed also wrote.

I think the new article is a fascinating glimpse into the mind of a writer who's got the UK talking. Do you have anything in common with Jed? Check out the article to see!

To read it, click on any of the links in this section or on the big blue button as usual.

On The B2W Youtube Channel

In honour of this week's Jed Mercurio post, I'm talking THRILLER over at the B2W Youtube Channel right now. Filmed at LondonSWF a couple of years ago, I talk about things such as budgets, set pieces, keywords, action/adventure and much more. If you want to learn more about the thriller genre, CLICK HERE.

More Links On Storytelling

It's Storytelling Week On B2W! Here's some links to help you get to grips with your stories, whether you're writing a screenplay or novel. Good luck!

5 Top Writing Hacks For Quick, Effective Storytelling

Pixar's 22 Steps To Ultimate Storytelling

How To Write With Emotional Truth

The 2 Fundamentals Of Story You MUST Get Right

Remember, if you see anything you like here, please help B2W out and spread the word to your writer friends and followers.

Just a few weeks to go!!!

Don't forget my next B2W course, BREAKING INTO SCRIPT READING is little more than a month away - June 22-23rd at Ealing Studios, London. I only teach it once a year, so don't miss out!!!

It's not only a course for wannabe script readers, but also savvy writers who want to know how their scripts get vetted. So, if you want to learn

▪ How To Give And Use Feedback Effectively
▪ How Script Readers Report On Writing
▪ Which Craft Elements Are The MOST important and why
▪ What producers ask readers to look for
How To Give And Use Feedback Effectively
How Script Readers Report On Writing
Which Craft Elements Are The MOST important and why
What producers ask readers to look for

Plus much, much more, then click HERE or on the pic below for more info. Don't forget to use discount code LSF18 to get £40 off. See you there!!!

Happy writing!!!
Lucy V

Breaking Into Script Reading

Get £40 off your ticket with discount code LSF18

©2019 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe