Time To Call B.S On 'Strong Female Characters'

Bang2write

Sep 9, 2019, 2:45:31 AM9/9/19
to Stu Dio

All About Female Leads Bang2write is known for its commentary on female characters ... I must have written literally thousands of column inches abou

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

All About Female Leads

Bang2write is known for its commentary on female characters ... I must have written literally thousands of column inches about them, not only online but in books too.

I also talk about female characters a lot on panels, and at workshops and talks. I put them front and centre in my OWN writing too ... Gotta practice what I preach!!!

So WHY ON EARTH am I saying we have to call B.S on 'strong female characters' over on the main site today??? No, I haven't lost my mind, there's a very good reason ... Find out what it is by CLICKING HERE or on the big blue button below. Enjoy reading!

More About Female Characters

For more on female characterisation, please check out these posts ... If you like them, please share to your profiles and pages online. Thanks!

No, Your Female Characters Don't Just Need More dialogue

Danger: Don't Believe In The So-Called 'Male Narrative'

5 Modern Kickass Hotties Who Are Also Great Characters

10 Quick Tips About Writing Female Characters

How NOT To Write Female Characters

BY THE WAY ...

We will be putting our characterisation (including our female characters) under the microscope in the next B2W course, Advanced Fundamentals of Screenwriting at Ealing Studios, London (Oct 19th-20th, 2019).

Over two days, we will going through our scripts, outlines, treatments and pitches with a fine tooth comb & you will learn tricks to elevate your writing to the next level. JOIN US!!!

CLICK HERE for full details of the course (or on the button below). We expect it to sell out , so act now to avoid disappointment. See you there!!!

Happy writing!
Lucy V xx

PS. If you want to come to Screenwriting Fundamentals next month, don't forget to claim your £40 discount with code SUCCESS40 at the checkout.

©2019 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe