Need someone exceptional to join your company?

ArtsProfessional

Nov 7, 2019, 4:32:10 AM11/7/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Recruit now for your 2019 vacancies
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Click here to advertise your job role in ArtsProfessional

Job vacancies advertised on ArtsProfessional are seen by thousands of readers who aren’t actively seeking work – but could be tempted

And that’s what makes recruitment advertising in ArtsProfessional so special. The fact that someone is an ArtsProfessional reader and not just an indiscriminate browser of online jobs boards makes them an extra special candidate. It shows that they keep abreast of key issues and are likely to have the relevant experience required to do the job well.

Jobs boards can attract a glut of candidates taking a scattergun approach to their job-hunting, but not the experienced professionals who are too busy with their current role to actively search for something new.

All of this makes advertising job vacancies on ArtsProfessional a double winner. A field of competent well-qualified candidates, but without a mountain of time-wasting applications.

Recruitment advertising on ArtsProfessional costs from £95 to £595 and with discounts for multiple bookings, project roles and Board positions, there’s something to suit all budgets.

Click here for more details, or phone us today on 01223 200200 to discuss your vacancies — and how we can help you fill them.

Click here to book your ad

© 2019 Arts Intelligence Limited a company registered in England - number 3451166
VAT Registration number GB 740 8821 30

PO Box 1010, Cambridge, CB24 9WH, United Kingdom

Telephone 01223 200200 | Email a...@artsprofessional.co.uk | http://www.artsprofessional.co.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com by ArtsProfessional.

To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.
Click here to manage your mailing list preferences
If you do not wish to receive ANY emails from ArtsProfessional, click here to be removed permanently from all of our mailing lists