Cinema Day 26th August. Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, Belfast

Cinemagic

Aug 24, 2019, 4:05:18 AM8/24/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Cinema Day 26th August, Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, Belfast
Cinema Day 26th August,  Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, Belfast
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share this:

CINEMA DAY

MONDAY 26 AUGUST

11AM

HONEY, I SHRUNK THE KIDS

ULSTER MUSEUM

BELFAST

When kids sneak into inventor Wayne Szalinski’s (Rick Moranis) upstairs lab to retrieve an errant baseball, his experimental shrink ray miniaturises them. When Szalinski returns home, he destroys the device — which he thinks is a failure — and dumps it in the trash, throwing out the children along with it. The four kids, now 1/4-inch tall, must survive the journey back to the house through a yard where sprinklers bring treacherous storms and garden-variety ants stampede like elephants (PG)

This film is part of Cinema Day, an initiative by Film Hub NI to celebrate cinema and film across Northern Ireland. All details can be found at www.filmhubni.org
#cinemaday19

Twitter Facebook Instagram
Cinemagic | 49 Botanic Avenue | Belfast BT7 1JL
Tel: 028 9031 1900 | Fax: 028 9031 9709 | in...@cinemagic.org.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.