Recording the future: Free podcast programme for 16-25 year olds. NI.

1 view

Digital Museums Co-ordinator

Feb 17, 2021, 10:03:54 AM2/17/21
to cloda...@gmail.com

Another day, another exciting new programme for 16-25 year olds based in Northern Ireland!

If you like podcasts and want to know how to create your own, you'll love this.🎧

What is it? A 3 session podcast programme!

When is it? 3 Saturdays! 6th, 13th and 20th March 2021 from 11am – 1.30pm each day.

Do I need to have any previous experience in podcasting? Nope, all levels welcome

What's in it for you?

Apart from having great craic and learning loads about podcasting, you will receive your own microphone recording kit in the post, take part in audio recording training and have your thoughts recorded for a big exhibition in the Ulster Museum in April! Amazing! What's not to love?

Is it free? Of course it is!

Where do I sign up? Right here👇👇👇👇👇Click on APPLY NOW at bottom of page:.
*Spaces are limited so act fast.

Sign up for exclusive ‘Recording the Future’ engagement programme Recording the Future is an exciting new collaboration between Making the Future and Reimagine, Remake, Replay that will allow participants to have their voices included in a major new exhibition at the Ulster Museum. Collecting the Past, Making the Future is a new exhibition that explores […]

Clodagh Lavelle
Digital Museums Coordinator
Reimagine, Remake, Replay

Northern Ireland Museums Council