The Poetry Episode - Play The Goat

The Goats Theatre Company

Jul 6, 2020, 7:01:08 AM7/6/20
to studionort...@gmail.com
The Goats Theatre Company presents The Poetry Episode featuring Mother Talking by John Collings read by Melanie Beckley Coloured Mental Heal

Play The Goat : Podcast Edition

Series 1 Episode 5

The Poetry Episode

The Goats Theatre Company presents

The Poetry Episode

featuring

Mother Talking by John Collings

read by Melanie Beckley

Coloured Mental Health by Elliot Msindo

read by Jordan Wallace

It Is My Lot To Help My Friends by Suzi French

read by Carolyn Saint-Pé

A Home Grows From The Heart by A. Poet

read by Mark Steere

Listen to the podcast:

The Poetry Episode - Play The Goat : Podcast Edition Series 1

Play The Goat : Podcast Edition features short plays and poems by up and coming writers. Series 1 centres around the themes of Democracy, Civil Rights, Representation and Brexit.

The Poetry Episode

Directed by Carolyn Saint-Pé

  Sound editing by Carolyn Saint-Pé

Play The Goat : Podcast Edition presents short audio plays and poems performed by the actors of The Goats Theatre Company.

Series one features plays and poems on the themes of Democracy, Civil Rights, Representation and Brexit.

Interview with Suzi French - Play The Goat : Podcast Edition Series 1

An interview with poet Suzi French author of poem It Is My Lot To Help My Friends read by Carolyn Saint-Pé.

Interview with John Collings - Play The Goat : Podcast Edition Series 1

An interview with playwright John Collings on his monologue Mother Talking performed by Melanie Beckley.

Interview with Elliot Msindo - Play The Goat : Podcast Edition Series 1

An interview with poet Elliot Msindo about his poem Coloured Mental Health read by Jordan Wallace featured in Play The Goat : Podcast Edition Series 1 The Poetry Episode.

Interview with Jordan Wallace - Play The Goat : Podcast Edition Series 1

An interview with actor Jordan Wallace who read poem Coloured Mental Health by Elliot Msindo featured in Play The Goat : Podcast Edition Series 1 The Poetry Episode

We hoped you enjoyed our podcast!

Play The Goat : Podcast Edition is published on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Spreaker, DeezerCastbox, Google Podcast, Podchaser, Podcast Addict and Soundcloud.

If you liked the show please share it with your family and friends, subscribe and don't forget to give us a good review!

Become a patron on Patreon and help The Goats Theatre Company bring new plays and poems to life!

Submit Your Play or Poem to The Goats Theatre Company by The Goats Theatre Company

The Goats Theatre Company produces a podcast called Play The Goat featuring new short audio plays and poems by up and coming writers. Democracy, Civil Rights, Representation and Brexit are the themes of Series One of Play The Goat : Podcast Edition.

Follow Us

Join our Facebook Group where can discuss all things Play The Goat!

Stay Updated
Created with‌ ‌ Love it?‌ Discover more