Holiday Writing Tips From B2W

Bang2write

Apr 5, 2021, 5:02:49 AM4/5/21
to Stu Dio

Happy Holidays from B2W It's Easter Monday (other holidays are available!), so I thought I'd wish you a very happy spring break. It's been a really

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

Happy Holidays from B2W

It's Easter Monday (other holidays are available!), so I thought I'd wish you a very happy spring break. It's been a really tough winter for most of us, but I am feeling optimistic with the changing seasons ... This is one of the reasons I love living in Devon. There's really something to be said for blossom on the trees and baby animals in the fields!

If you're writing this holiday, best of luck with your projects. Me, I am feeling the sting of burn out so I will be catching up on movies and box sets, as well as reading some books I've been looking forward to. Hope you have a great one!

Bang2write

Top 25 one B2W

Did you know?

There's a Top 25 Articles page on the B2W site now ... Whether you have queries on characters, are struggling with structure, need to put together your writer's resumé, want to build your social media platform, have genre worries or something else ... it's all here!

CHECK OUT the Top 25 page and make sure you give it a bookmark. Click on any of the links or pics in this newsletter, or on the big blue button below. Enjoy!

Best wishes,
Lucy V xxx

5

Happy Holidays from B2W

©2021 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe