Treat yourself on Groundhog Day

Dianne Ascroft

Feb 2, 2019, 10:16:41 AM2/2/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Can't see images? Click here...

Hello, and a warm welcome to old and new readers alike. I’ll be sending my monthly newsletter a couple of weeks from now but I wanted to write today to tell you about two offers that are only available this week and remind you about my free novella.

But, before I get to that, how’s Groundhog Day been so far? I hope the groundhog hasn’t given you a nasty surprise this morning. We had snow where I live in Northern Ireland this week and, since it’s not a frequent occurrence, everything came to a standstill. It was beautiful to see our fields covered in a fluffy blanket that cocooned us away from the rest of the world – but I’m still hoping for an early spring.

Okay, first the reminder:

Allies After All, my novella which was first published in Pearl Harbor and More: December 1941 seems to be popular with historical fiction readers and it is still at the top of the Amazon charts for United States historical fiction and Irish historical fiction. If you’ve downloaded it, I hope you enjoyed the novella - and thank you again to those readers who reviewed it on Amazon. I really appreciate it! If anyone hasn’t got a copy and would like one, it’s still free on several online sites. It’s a standalone story and also a great introduction to The Yankee Years books.

Here’s some of the places you can find the novella:

Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/allies-after-all

Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/allies-after-all-dianne-ascroft/1129901760?ean=2940156212903

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Allies-After-All-Yankee-novella-ebook/dp/B07KKDH2RK

Now let’s get down to the offers I mentioned. Looking for some free books and samples to stock up your ereader? Or a chance to win a stack of mystery novels? Drop by both Bookfunnel’s Cozy Mystery Free For All and AuthorsXP Female Sleuth/Strong Female Lead giveaways listed below.

Bookfunnel’s Cozy Mystery Free For All giveaway: 35 bestselling authors have teamed up to offer a delightful selection of new cozy mystery books. From cakes to cats to witches to Valentine’s Day skullduggery and more. Available for free until February 8. Click here to browse: https://books.bookfunnel.com/cozymysterygiveaway/gnifccczzo

AuthorsXP Female Sleuth/Strong Female Lead giveaway: Enter this contest for a chance to win 35+ mystery ebooks and 12 mystery paperbacks. One grand winner plus 44+ winners of individual books. Contest closes on February 4. Click here to enter: https://authorsxp.com/win-ebooks

Would you like some more books to stock up your ereader?

Discover New Mysteries Series Giveaway: Start fresh in 2019. Need a new mystery series to sink your teeth into? Have a browse through these diverse first books in their series and see what takes your fancy. https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/Kw1vvEs7BVxYmhDQLfhS

Mysteries with Romance giveaway: As Valentine’s Day approaches, enjoy mysteries with a hint of romance. Choose from sweet to steamy romance, every one of them wrapped up in a cloak of mystery. The giveaway ends February 14. https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/yzOzHrrKP2MZLRb7SKiI

Can you believe we’re a month into the new year already? How’s your reading going? Having some downtime over the holidays in December gave me a chance to catch up on my to-be-read pile. While I was indulging my passion for books, it occurred to me that many of us read loads of books each year. So our heads are filled with lots of great stories and we don’t want to forget them. How can we remember all the ones that were special? A Reading Log or Reading Journal is a great way to record your thoughts about the books you’ve read and maybe jot down your review so that you can post it to book sites if you wish. To help readers keep track of what they’ve read, I’ve designed several Reading Logs with covers that will appeal to a variety of readers – general covers and historical fiction and cozy mystery themed ones.

Here’s one with a general cover: https://www.amazon.com/Curl-up-Read-Reading-Log/dp/1795404930

The ones with cozy mystery and historical fiction themed covers will be available in the next few days. I'll let you know where you can find them in my regular newsletter later this month. Meanwhile if you click Whimsical World Pages, the publisher link on Curl Up and Read Reading Log's Amazon page, you will be taken to the page where all the books that are live can be viewed: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Whimsical+World+Pages&search-alias=books&field-author=Whimsical+World+Pages&sort=relevancerank

I hope you’ll find something to interest you among the offers I've brought to your attention this week. Now it’s time for me to get back to editing my novella, Out of Options, and getting it ready to release. I’ll be back mid-month with news and more offers that I think may interest you.

Meanwhile, happy reading!

Dianne Ascroft

Author of history, mystery and romance in the twentieth century

www.dianneascroft.com

Brookeborough

Northern Ireland
United Kingdom

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you either signed up for Dianne's newsletter or downloaded one of her stories from Bookfunnel or Instafreebie.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite