Re: Circus skills training for 9-18yos at In Your Space @IYSCircus #Derry/ #Londonderry

Cath McBride

Feb 18, 2021, 2:24:07 AM2/18/21
to Studio NI

Thanks for your interest in our new Youth Circus project!

The project is called EVERYDAY CIRCUS and will involve circus classes in different skills / disciplines running from Monday to Thursday via Zoom. Participants can pick and choose what they would like to do...as much or as little as they would like!

The weekly schedule is as follows:

Monday 4pm: Ball Juggling Basics

Monday 5pm: Improvers Juggling - Balls / Clubs

Tuesday 4.30pm: Fitness for Circus (great for keeping up strength and conditioning)

Wednesday 4pm: Diabolo (all levels)

Wednesday 5pm: Circus Skills with Logy

Thursday 5pm: Contact Manipulation, object balancing, staff

PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REGISTER FOR THE CLASSES: EVERY DAY CIRCUS REGISTRATION FORM

This project will run for 10 weeks (we are 4 weeks in now), the cost is £25 per participant for the 10 weeks and they can access as many classes as they would like. At this difficult time we don't want cost to be a barrier, so this payment will be a voluntary contribution, which you can make via our PayPal account which is in...@inyourspaceni.org.

We hope you will join us on our online journey until we can get back to real-life delivery!

Lots of Circus Love

TEAM IYSC

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 11:56, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

Cath McBride
Company Director
In Your Space Circus
Currently working from home

Post: Waterloo House, 44-48A Waterloo Street, DERRY, BT48 6HF
Phone: 028 7137 7113 / 07540232756

“By turning you upside down, we teach you to stand on your own two feet. By dropping objects, we teach you to catch them. By having you walk all over someone, we teach you to take care of them. By having you clown around, we teach you to take yourself seriously.” Robert Sugarman, The Many Worlds of Circus

Displaying

Charity No: NIC103059 // Company No: NI050953 // VAT reg No: 183 6972 63