Intuition Is Tied DIRECTLY to Creative Ability for INFJ and INFP Writers

1 view

Lauren Sapala

Jan 13, 2020, 11:39:04 AM1/13/20
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser

Since I released the Intuitive Writing course, I’ve gotten a ton of emails from a ton of INFJ and INFP writers. The number one question people have is:

Why will THIS work for me, when nothing else has before?

The answer is actually pretty simple, and also somewhat surprising.

Almost all INFJs and INFPs rely mostly on their thinking skills to get through life—and to try to plot out their novels and memoirs. We’ve never been taught how to fully tap into our intuitive ability, even though this is BY FAR the strongest part of us.

Although we’ve always sensed from a young age that there is a deeper reality behind our surface reality, we were programmed to dismiss our feelings and call ourselves crazy.

My Intuitive Writing course is designed to de-program you from using your intellectual center as your go-to mechanism for writing and creating, and set you back on the path toward your true center—your intuiton.

When INFJs and INFPs begin to really USE their intuition for the first time, their entire creative life changes. Because, as an INFJ or INFP writer, your creative ability is inextricably intertwined with your intuitive ability.

Intuitive Writing is not about learning a new writing method, it’s about starting on the path to a total life transformation.

If you haven’t jumped onboard with Intuitive Writing yet, I urge you to do so now, as it will only be $97 for the next couple of days, and after that it goes up to $149:

CLICK HERE for the Intuitive Writing course

As always, if you have any questions at all, I would love to hear them! Please send them my way. :)

 Lauren

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2020 Lauren Sapala, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you signed up at my website www.laurensapala.com. Thanks for reading and write on strong!

Our mailing address is:
Lauren Sapala
559B Sloat Blvd