Falling Asleep of His Holiness Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Didymus I

Anil George

May 28, 2014, 11:29:36 AM5/28/14
to St. Mary's Malankara Orthodox Syrian Cathedral, stmaryscat...@googlegroups.com
With faith in Christ, and in hope of the resurrection, our vicar, Very Rev. Fr. C. J. Johnson Chor Episcopos, and our assistant vicar, Rev. Fr. Aju Philip Mathews, would like to inform you of the falling asleep of our beloved Father in Christ, His Holiness Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Didymus I, the former Catholicos of the East. His Holiness passed away with His Holiness Catholicos Paulose II, and his close aides at bedside on Monday, May 26 at 7:30PM (IST), at Parumala Hospital.

May the memory of our Vailya Bava Thirumeni, His Holiness Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Didymus I, be eternal!