Fwd: Thanksgiving Kitchen Volunteer Confirmation

Debbie George

Nov 21, 2014, 8:01:38 AM11/21/14
to Cathedral FOCUS Google Group, SMYL Google Group
See below.

--
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Samantha Blum <voluntee...@mannapa.org>
Date: November 20, 2014 at 10:43:44 AM EST
To: Samantha Blum <voluntee...@mannapa.org>
Subject: Thanksgiving Kitchen Volunteer Confirmation

Dear MANNA Volunteer –

Thank you for volunteering to help prepare Thanksgiving Meals for critically-sick MANNA clients.

 You are scheduled for the 8am-11am shift on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 2014.

Due to the volume of volunteers lockers will be limited. It is best to leave valuables at home.

All NEW volunteers must complete the following application with MANNA: Group Volunteer Application

In the “Group Name” field, please enter Thanksgiving 2014 – Kitchen.

Please note:  IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY FILLED OUT AN APPLICATION - YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO IT AGAIN.

There is still time to buy your Thanksgiving pie! Please note the American Air Lines Sky Pie has been sold out.

Click here to buy today: http://www.mannapies.org/ . Pie sales will end at 12pm on Friday, November 21st.

Thank you for making this a very Happy Thanksgiving for all of our clients.

We look forward to seeing you on the 27th

Best,

MANNA Volunteer Service Department

manna logo 2012.jpg

Samantha Blum | Volunteer Intern

MANNA | Delivering Nourishment. Improving Health.

2323 Ranstead St. | Philadelphia, PA 19103

(p) 215.496.2662 x121| (f) 215.496.1349

(e) volunteer.intern@mannapa.org

United Way #: 09917 | Combined Federal Campaign #: 64328

Connect with MANNA! cid:image002.jpg@01CD846F.CE4D4860 cid:image003.png@01CD846F.CE4D4860

Pie