1 view

Ashley George

Apr 21, 2014, 5:36:17 PM4/21/14
to SMYL Google Group, Aju Mathews
Hey. So I need to tell the area whether to keep our one seat for California leadership camp. If anyone is interested in going, please tell me ASAP so I can tell the area so they can reserve all the seats for the Philadelphia region.

Aju Mathews

Apr 21, 2014, 5:50:03 PM4/21/14
to Ashley George, SMYL Google Group
Dear friends,

Our diocese leadership camp is a great event for the young people of our church. I don't know for sure who went last year but I'm sure they can tell you what a blessing it was. My only request is to remind you all that whoever does go to the camp that individual must come back and rise up and be a true leader in the church. You all know this is a crucial year for our parish. There are many things going on and we need our young people to step up and take responsibility for our church. If there is anyone who is interested in going please let Ashley know as soon as possible. I love you all and want nothing but the best for our church and our young people there.

Christ is risen! Indeed he is risen!

With love, Aju Achen

Ashley George

Apr 21, 2014, 6:01:29 PM4/21/14
to SMYL Google Group, Aju Mathews
I forgot to mention that the camp will be held from July 23 to July 26. I believe there is more details on their website which is http://calc2014.com/. They also have a Facebook page and a twitter so you can check on there as well for updated details

On Monday, April 21, 2014, Ashley George <ashle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey. So I need to tell the area whether to keep our one seat for California leadership camp. If anyone is interested in going, please tell me ASAP so I can tell the area so they can reserve all the seats for the Philadelphia region.

Sanu Zachariah

Apr 22, 2014, 12:46:46 PM4/22/14
to stmarysc...@googlegroups.com

Is this one seat for the whole philadelphia region?

Ashley George

Apr 22, 2014, 2:00:16 PM4/22/14
to stmarysc...@googlegroups.com
The seat is for our church