Anyway to make stashboard private?

David Schwalm

Jul 23, 2012, 10:20:40 AM7/23/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com
We are using stashboard for our enterprise systems and want to add our production systems.  However, we don't want the production systems status available to the general public.  Is there anyway to make it private or for our eyes only?

Thanks in advance.

Kyle Conroy

Jul 23, 2012, 12:09:04 PM7/23/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com
You can change the routes in app.yaml to require a Google Apps login.

- url: *
  script: path/to/script.py
  login: required

Cristián Rojas

Nov 9, 2012, 11:23:29 AM11/9/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com, ky...@kyleconroy.com
It works, but it asks for Google OAuth credentials to everyone. I would like to apply the Principle of Least Privilege and deny access to everyone outside my list of authorized parties. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks in advanced.

Kyle Conroy

Nov 13, 2012, 1:36:36 PM11/13/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com

It's possible to do, as long as you have a small number of allowed users.

- url: *
  script: path/to/script.py

  login: admin

This will still show people the login screen, but only admins will now be able login / see the status page

Cristián Rojas

Nov 15, 2012, 11:47:52 AM11/15/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com, ky...@kyleconroy.com
Thank you. Works like a charm :)