Non English books

Félix Jorge Anadon Trigo

Jun 30, 2017, 6:49:34 PM6/30/17
to Standard Ebooks

Is it going to allow non English books in the future?

Thanks

Alex Cabal

Jun 30, 2017, 7:09:16 PM6/30/17
to standar...@googlegroups.com
No, not at the moment, sorry!

Cleydyr Albuquerque

Jul 17, 2017, 2:07:54 PM7/17/17
to Standard Ebooks
Hi, Félix. I'm willing to replicate that same movement in Brazil. What would you need to spawn a similar movement in your country?

Félix Jorge Anadon Trigo

Jul 18, 2017, 10:50:47 AM7/18/17
to Cleydyr Albuquerque, Standard Ebooks
Olá Cleydyr.

I'm a programmer. I've forked the tools of standardebooks and I want to make they suitable for making localised ebooks, not only English books.

I had not think about how to replicate the entire web.

cel...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2017, 3:02:15 PM7/25/17
to Standard Ebooks
If you do it, can you post the website here?. I am interested in a Portuguese section.

Good luck!

cleydyr.a...@nossabcan.inf.br

Jul 27, 2017, 7:46:45 PM7/27/17
to Standard Ebooks, cel...@gmail.com
Hi. I haven't created a site yet. This will require a considerable amount of work as we'll have not only to translate the existing SE site contents, but also to localize all tools.

I've found out that a similar initiative has already been created http://projectoadamastor.org/ Not exactly like SE, though.

Regards.