Autoupdate Image URL?

Manuel Baretta

Sep 17, 2013, 12:26:56 PM9/17/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How do I make the auto update on STB? Can I use images from the Infomir website? Do I need to upload the images to my server? Can I have a sample URL for update?

Thank You MB

Андрей Резников

Sep 17, 2013, 3:47:17 PM9/17/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
As I know, if you comment update_url line the portal use Infomir update link (http://mag.infomir.com.ua/.. ) !

Manuel Baretta

Sep 18, 2013, 11:29:52 AM9/18/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
When I click the link I get the following message:

Forbidden

Aleksey Zhurbitsky

Sep 20, 2013, 5:15:02 AM9/20/13
to stalker-m...@googlegroups.com
Can I use images from the Infomir website?  Do I need to upload the images to my server?
You can download it and place it on your server.
For example for mag250 image URL should be like this
and update_url in the config should be
update_url = http://example.com/firmwares/

Then you should configure auto update on the admin page (Firmware auto update)