Serving static files on spray-can 1.0

Michael Calderon

May 15, 2012, 2:53:25 PM5/15/12
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Since I'm a fairly new developer using spray, maybe my error is something I'm missing like a configuration or something. On version 0.9 I was able to serve static content through getFromDirectory('path') which worked
fine, but on version 1.0 I'm trying to do the same thing, but it is taking long to complete the request (I think it is until it reaches the timeout) and I'm getting this error:

05/15 11:55:12 ERROR[MyTestService-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-1] c.s.i.Connect
ionActors$IoConnectionActor - Promise already completed: akka.dispatch.DefaultPr
omise@b5ad68 tried to complete with Right(())
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Promise already completed: akka.dispatch.Defaul
tPromise@b5ad68 tried to complete with Right(())
        at akka.dispatch.Promise$class.complete(Future.scala:782) ~[akka-actor-2
.0.1.jar:2.0.1]
        at akka.dispatch.DefaultPromise.complete(Future.scala:847) ~[akka-actor-
2.0.1.jar:2.0.1]
        at akka.dispatch.Promise$class.success(Future.scala:788) ~[akka-actor-2.
0.1.jar:2.0.1]

Any ideas, on what am I missing?

Thank you

Mathias

May 16, 2012, 3:46:32 PM5/16/12
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

upgrading to 1.0-M2 should fix this problem.

Cheers,
Mathias

---
mat...@spray.cc