I nominate...myself.

googlebird

Sep 27, 2012, 4:56:44 PM9/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at your unpublished quizzes and pick just one that represents your best effort and you would love to see published. Pick one that you just know would make a great published quiz and you keep crossing your fingers that it pops up on the front page. Everyone has a favorite and why not showcase it. Sporcle administrators are known to check out the threads, so you never know who may take a look. Nominate your own quiz right here. One nomination per quiz maker please.

Daniel Hodgson

Sep 27, 2012, 5:01:59 PM9/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

What the heck, why not!
http://www.sporcle.com/games/teddy109768/closest-countries-alphabetically
I beloved that should work, if it doesn't please let me know

On Sep 27, 2012 4:56 PM, "googlebird" <bogar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Take a look at your unpublished quizzes and pick just one that represents your best effort and you would love to see published. Pick one that you just know would make a great published quiz and you keep crossing your fingers that it pops up on the front page. Everyone has a favorite and why not showcase it. Sporcle administrators are known to check out the threads, so you never know who may take a look. Nominate your own quiz right here. One nomination per quiz maker please.

mcomisky

Sep 27, 2012, 5:59:31 PM9/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
For me, I'm going with my Hunger Games Characters by Limerick quiz. It got a lot of positive comments and good ratings, but hasn't gotten many plays recently. This was also one of my favorite quizzes to create!

rer2121

Sep 27, 2012, 6:08:42 PM9/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'll go with Quick Click. It was the most played for the 'User Created' section for a while, and it seemed like people enjoyed it. I don't think its my most creative work, but I think it would appeal to a large audience, such as the Sporcle community.

BanjoZebra

Sep 27, 2012, 8:48:36 PM9/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I actually think Short-Named Celebrities (Images) is probably my best unpublished picture quiz. It took me a while to find all the celebrities with 6 or 7-letter names, and I'm pretty proud of the final product.

BuddyBoy77

Sep 27, 2012, 9:36:13 PM9/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
http://www.sporcle.com/games/BuddyBoy77/quarterbacks-taken-top-ten-in-the-nfl-draft I chose this because it got a 4.18 rating out of 17 ratings, 2 favorites, and got 6,203 plays, which makes it my 4th most played unpublished quiz, 7th most played quiz overall. Just a few facts for ya, sorry if I am being too aggressive, I haven't had a published quiz in a while.

David William

Sep 27, 2012, 9:46:56 PM9/27/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Well I would nominate my Bodies of Waters Quiz.  One of my most played, and had several kind comments.

Cyril

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM, BanjoZebra <banjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I actually think Short-Named Celebrities (Images) is probably my best unpublished picture quiz. It took me a while to find all the celebrities with 6 or 7-letter names, and I'm pretty proud of the final product.

titanjmg

Sep 28, 2012, 2:58:27 PM9/28/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I really like this quiz because I thought it was pretty creative. It was my first CP and one of my first quizzes to surpass 1,000 plays. Harry Potter Characters On Sporcle is what it's called and it's my most played HP quiz.

Geo1

Sep 29, 2012, 4:40:44 PM9/29/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

I'm going with my clickable Ben & Jerry's quiz, since it was my first true quizmaking success on Sporcle.

Message has been deleted

googlebird

Sep 30, 2012, 12:35:00 AM9/30/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Hey there,

Don't be shy to nominate your own quiz. popestcyril posted that his (or her) quiz just got an Editor;s pick today. Administrators, editors, and curators are looking for great quizzes. Pick a quiz that you think may have been overlooked or that you want someone from Sporcle to take another look at. I think it's a great opportunity for a little exposure.

Ubbiebubbie

Sep 30, 2012, 8:33:45 AM9/30/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My quiz would be Mini Minefields: The Transcategorial Journey. I spent quite a while making this to receive 21 plays and no attention whatsoever. Hope it goes somewhere!

sufradley

Oct 2, 2012, 6:42:58 AM10/2/12
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I always felt this should have done better, 5 sporcle rating (albeit from just 3 ratings) and 1 favourite but only 60 plays and lost into sporcle obscurity:

Keegan Covey

Mar 10, 2013, 5:02:29 PM3/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'll go with this Countries Shorter than the Burj Khalifa quiz I made a while ago. It's not my most played quiz, but I think it has a neatly simple concept and the results are pretty interesting.

Headers2304

Mar 10, 2013, 5:13:56 PM3/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Excellent thread, Googlebird, and in fact, a really tough choice. This is a game which has been CP'ed, but is one of my (if not my most) favourite quiz. It is simple, but along with some of my other themes, I really like it.

Bordering Countries by Numbers. Rating 4.24, 2 Favs. :)

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Headers2304/ultimate-border-challenge-vowels

Quizhappy

Mar 10, 2013, 6:04:44 PM3/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm, not sure about this one.  I would probably have to say my NHL -  Most Points in Any 10 Season Period quiz.  I put a fair bit of time into making that quiz, only for it to get lost in the shuffle.  It's always been one I felt should have had a bit more attention paid to it.

druhutch

Mar 10, 2013, 6:04:46 PM3/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
@Ubbiebubbie:

Dude! I have had that quiz bookmarked under potential Editor Picks since back in October when I left a comment on it about a minor fix. Since then, every couple of weeks or so, I've gone back to the quiz just to type in "Moses". When nothing happens, I move on to something else. I know how tough it is to make one of those (as I also said in the comment) and I hate not being able to reward all that hard work because of what seems to be a slight formatting error!
Message has been deleted

Aurora Illumina

Mar 10, 2013, 6:29:37 PM3/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My favorite of my quizzes (which I've referred to several times on the Sporcle University) is my Word Association Name That Tune quiz (a 100-song audio quiz). I thought it was a clever idea, it was just too difficult for its own good. It's sitting at only 67 plays right now, and even my "Last 100 Songs on the Radio" quizzes have more plays than that (and accumulated those plays faster than this one).

mrsiriustab

Mar 10, 2013, 6:53:49 PM3/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
http://www.sporcle.com/games/mrsiriustab/chicken-crosses-road-and-walks-into-a-bar is the fourth installment of Classic Clickable Jokes. It was made from the comments of the original CCJ's and never really went anywhere. If it got CP'ed/EP'ed/published I was going to make a CCJ V with normal jokes. Frankly, I was pretty surprised when Manonthemoon didn't beat me to a CCJ IV.

arctanproject

Mar 10, 2013, 11:07:08 PM3/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I haven't contributed too many in my short time here, but my personal favourite of mine is 'Barbie Girl' Lyrics:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/arctanproject/barbie-girl

It's my favourite because it's colour-coded to match the parts of Barbie and Ken!

Cheers,

naqwerty3

Mar 11, 2013, 12:00:16 AM3/11/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Mine has a whole ton of plays but no editor or curator pick. I think it's one of my most brilliant, simple ideas, and I have been waiting for recognition on this one forever. It even has a couple of favorites and very positive comments. Don't Click Randomly!
http://sporcle.com/games/naqwerty3/everything_is_better_random

David William

Mar 11, 2013, 6:30:04 AM3/11/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This is one of my favorite unpublished quizzes.  Has 244 plays, and 5.00, but with only 4 ratings and 1 comment.  I really thought it was a nice quiz where one could use a mixture of easy elimination and educated guesses to get most of the answers.

popestcyril

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM, naqwerty3 <naqw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Mine has a whole ton of plays but no editor or curator pick. I think it's one of my most brilliant, simple ideas, and I have been waiting for recognition on this one forever. It even has a couple of favorites and very positive comments. Don't Click Randomly!
http://sporcle.com/games/naqwerty3/everything_is_better_random

Caramba

Mar 11, 2013, 1:50:10 PM3/11/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Would it be egomaniacal to just link to my Contributed page? I already promoted All Academy Award Winning Movies (A) in another thread, so this is one that I thought would get more plays than it did, especially since they were floating the idea of making letter pairs a regular feature, at the time - Letter Pair: BC Images

Dave
Message has been deleted

geshmonkey

Mar 11, 2013, 2:27:34 PM3/11/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This is probably the quiz I've spent the longest on, and that I'm most proud of. After a lot of comments and tweaking it'd come together quite nicely, and I've finally made a maths and logic quiz - combined! It hung around the User Created Science lists for a while, has 400 or so plays and 4.45 rating.

Here it is:
Message has been deleted

Daniel Hodgson

Mar 11, 2013, 3:27:39 PM3/11/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Actually, from what I remember of the guidelines, this is encouraged. The rules say if you want to get some feedback on one of your quizzes then that is great. But what isn't aloud is is posting too many of your quizzes and/or posting the same quiz all over the place.  So what is going on here seems okay.

On Mar 11, 2013 3:14 PM, "iglew" <iglew_...@earthlink.net> wrote:
Isn't this entire thread contrary to the posting guidelines?  Even if it isn't technically against any rule, it's surely contrary to the spirit of the guidelines.  What do we as a community want Sporcle University to be?  Do we want it to be a place to promote our quizzes?

27packers

Mar 11, 2013, 3:37:30 PM3/11/13

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 4:56:44 PM UTC-4, googlebird wrote:
Take a look at your unpublished quizzes and pick just one that represents your best effort and you would love to see published. Pick one that you just know would make a great published quiz and you keep crossing your fingers that it pops up on the front page. Everyone has a favorite and why not showcase it. Sporcle administrators are known to check out the threads, so you never know who may take a look. Nominate your own quiz right here. One nomination per quiz maker please.

This quiz, and also the top 50 passers since 2000

Colmar

Mar 11, 2013, 11:41:38 PM3/11/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
 I'd say my Name an African Country that... quiz, as I feel I did a great job and truly enjoyed making it. It was EP/CP'd (my first EP!) about five weeks ago and became my best quiz, but I guess it just doesn't meet the standards of published status. I'd also like to mention that it has American and Asian counterparts in my user-created section. :)

BingBong12

Mar 12, 2013, 8:53:57 AM3/12/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I think the ones a made recently http://www.sporcle.com/games/BingBong12/movie-stills-disguised show potential.

NYYanks

Mar 12, 2013, 8:57:11 AM3/12/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I deleted my post: the quiz I mentioned got published today!

Spacemaniac

Mar 12, 2013, 9:07:29 AM3/12/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I've posted this quiz quite a lot, but it's quiz I'm most proud of, and want get published the most!:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Spacemaniac/cities_may_vary_depending_on_state

Sheldon

Mar 12, 2013, 12:53:15 PM3/12/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I really like this one of mine that seemed to only last a day and then disappear.

Categorised Bands
Message has been deleted

googlebird

Mar 13, 2013, 12:23:43 AM3/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
@NYYanks... Congrats on the publish!!!!

NYYanks

Mar 13, 2013, 7:46:48 AM3/13/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks googlebird!

Hens162

Mar 17, 2013, 9:14:48 AM3/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Spacemaniac

Mar 17, 2013, 12:43:41 PM3/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is wondering why I posted that quiz, it's because it has an average rating of 4.75 from 91 ratings. Which I think is pretty impressive…

tylercarson

Mar 17, 2013, 3:02:45 PM3/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
If I was to choose one of my quizzes, it would be this one. Unfortunately, the gaming section is one of the least populated sections in published games.

RockGolf

Mar 18, 2013, 7:09:43 PM3/18/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
That quiz is genius! Definitely tomorrow's Editor's pick.

JoeBeta

Mar 19, 2013, 3:57:17 PM3/19/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
That's more than cool by me. I had that quiz in my future curator pick folder. You made my folder a little lighter :)
Now I realize that I never posted in this forum that I'm the new curator of Clip in Music. It's on my list of things to do next week!

chrisga...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2013, 6:01:20 PM3/19/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

Colmar

Mar 19, 2013, 9:48:09 PM3/19/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
GENIUS! But maybe add a colour scheme?

mrsiriustab

Mar 21, 2013, 6:53:01 AM3/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This thread works. My Classic Clickable Jokes IV quiz had been withering away, I put it here, and with a little help for needapausebutton, fixed some errors and he CP'ed it. Today it got published. Thanks for starting this thread, googlebird.

Spacemaniac

Mar 21, 2013, 7:51:13 AM3/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats mrsiriustab on your first publish! (Now I have higher hopes for my quiz, considering the admins actually looked at this thread!)

Aurora Illumina

Mar 21, 2013, 8:46:55 AM3/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this thread helped me too! :)
Thanks RockGolf and JoeBeta!

chrisga...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2013, 2:22:38 PM3/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Colmar,

I've added a colour scheme!

googlebird

Mar 21, 2013, 4:42:05 PM3/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
@mrsiriustab and @Aurora Illumina - Congrats to both. Glad to see it helped.

mrsiriustab

Mar 21, 2013, 6:32:15 PM3/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Since Sporcle introduced badges, whenever I checked my avg comment score, that badge seemed to stare at me and say, "Why have you not earned me yet?" Now I don't have to feel guilty about the badge anymore because when I check the score, it gives me a nod of approval, so I can see it out of the corner of my eye.

Just in case anyone worries about me, that was speaking metaphorically. Just so you know.

mexal

Mar 24, 2013, 10:21:18 AM3/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I was always proud of http://www.sporcle.com/games/mexal/sort_these_animals

some time after its release, I learned how to add wrong answers and went back and updated this quiz, now that wrong guesses are penalized it works much better I think

sufradley

Mar 24, 2013, 12:02:56 PM3/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I like the idea and your update makes it so much better. Further improvements you could make are:
- remove "Approximate data are provided to help with sorting" to allow you to describe what you mean by size more clearly. I know you've done this in the comments but most Sporclers don't go there until after they've finished.
- Give it a bit of colour, nothing to lurid just enough to spruce it up a bit.

chrisga...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2013, 2:07:32 PM3/25/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Well I got mine selected as an Editor's pick (Thanks RobPro), hopefully published coming soon!!

Bridget Delaney

Mar 25, 2013, 5:25:17 PM3/25/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This one is an editor pick, too.  I really like this as well.  It took a lot of thinking of things and I want people to enjoy it.

JoeBeta

Mar 26, 2013, 11:54:34 AM3/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
If I had to pick 1 quiz that I would like to see published, it would be Rhymes With Sporcle? It was one of the funnest quizzes to create, and it even has product branding right in the title!

Ellix

Mar 30, 2013, 2:44:22 AM3/30/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I guess I'd have to go with Sorting Out the Bugs. It's actually been EPd already and seems to have done rather well. I see it as having one of the higher potentials for publication among my current quizzes, and it was also well-received among my friends and classmates. The comment from them that made me happiest was that even though some of them didn't have a science background, they had still heard of many of those diseases and learned something new after playing the quiz and cleared up a few misconceptions.

kcostell

Mar 30, 2013, 3:11:09 AM3/30/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My personal favorite among my contributed quizzes is One Word Beatles Lyrics.  It straddles a weird line between "should be easy" (It's Beatles lyrics, and mostly not from the obscure Beatles songs) and "should be impossible" (with no context whatsoever, it's almost like throwing darts at your memory and hoping something hits).

Daniel Hodgson

Mar 30, 2013, 11:54:31 AM3/30/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

I no longer think that the quiz I mentioned is my best quiz, I believe my new best quiz is
http://sporcle.com/games/teddy109768/flag-colors
It was CPed minutes after I released it and was recently EPed.  It had a 4.58 rating on about thirty ratings and it has four favorites.  I'm hoping it'll get published one day soon.

On Mar 30, 2013 3:11 AM, "kcostell" <kcos...@gmail.com> wrote:
My personal favorite among my contributed quizzes is One Word Beatles Lyrics.  It straddles a weird line between "should be easy" (It's Beatles lyrics, and mostly not from the obscure Beatles songs) and "should be impossible" (with no context whatsoever, it's almost like throwing darts at your memory and hoping something hits).

Keegan Covey

May 17, 2013, 3:20:02 AM5/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I had a ton of fun making this quiz, and it's one of the few quizzes I've made that I would call publish-worthy. Perhaps could use a few more artists, or a couple changes in comments maybe, but it seems good as is too:

razorz

May 17, 2013, 5:10:09 PM5/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Keegan, I'm no admin, but I do not think that quiz is "publish-worthy." It's not a bad quiz, and the rating supports that, but any quiz with profanity - even if it has been censored - is not likely to make the front page. Unfortunately, there probably isn't much you can do without compromising the quiz concept.

blackhawk65

Aug 24, 2013, 10:08:56 AM8/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I have 60 quizzes, and I think a few are deserving of a publish even though none of them are published. I think my best quiz is this one:
There are a few other quizzes that I think are good, too.

Funnyfavorer101

Aug 24, 2013, 3:16:30 PM8/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Blackhawk: I just played your quiz, and I think it's definitely worthy of more attention.

RobPro

Aug 24, 2013, 6:16:58 PM8/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hey Blackhawk, that is actually on my 'to EP' list :) There is your first

blackhawk65

Aug 24, 2013, 7:37:12 PM8/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thank you both very much. That's really nice of you guys.

Rocky123

Sep 15, 2013, 5:19:06 PM9/15/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Can you name the NBA players in this photo? This was my first (and only) image quiz.

Usmcfunkymunky

Sep 16, 2013, 3:01:08 PM9/16/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Here's a quiz I put a lot of work into. http://www.sporcle.com/games/Usmcfunkymunky/mcdonalds-around-the-world McDonald's Around the World

ChargingTiger

Sep 17, 2013, 9:28:34 AM9/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Religion is one of the least played categories, but I think this is a notable quiz.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/ChargingTiger/clickable-days-of-creation

iglew

Sep 17, 2013, 3:33:39 PM9/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
What is your reasoning for the 30-second timer?  It spoils the quiz for anyone who doesn't already know the answers by heart and wants to think about it in order to make an educated guess, and I don't see how the added "blitz" element makes it any more fun for anyone else.

I think more players would enjoy the quiz with the timer at 2:00, or maybe 3:00.

beforever

Sep 17, 2013, 4:04:44 PM9/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Well, as the individual who recommended 30 seconds in the first place, might I suggest a happy medium of 1:00 or 1:30 instead?

Whether you're taking time to think about it, or whether you're hazarding guesses, I don't think 2:00 or 3:00 is that necessary. I've given the same advice before concerning any quiz that has less than 10 answers. Present it as a blitz, so that users know that even if there are fewer answers, it will not be an easy stroll in the park.

Taking this Days of Creation one, for example, you only have five answers to get in the right order (since the sixth one will be a no-brainer, being the only one left, if, of course, you have gotten everything right up till that point).

So basically, if the timer is at 30 seconds, you have 6 seconds to get one answer right each. Some people can do that. Some others can mull over it for 12 seconds and click two - one after the other. Someone else can even mull over it for a whopping 18 seconds and do three in quick succession.

Say you increased the time to 120 seconds. To get five answers right (since the sixth will be a no-brainer if that time allowed you to make five accurate decisions), you have 24 seconds per answer to get one answer right. 48 seconds to think, perhaps, if you want to knock two down in one go. 1 minute and 12 seconds if you want to clear half the answers with three swift clicks.

That is a lot of time, and that's why I suggested 30 seconds. What God did on which day is something you may need time to recall, but you need that time pressure there as well for it to be a good test. So 1:00 or 1:30 is my amended recommendation at this point if the timer must be increased.
Message has been deleted

ChargingTiger

Sep 17, 2013, 4:35:37 PM9/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I adjusted the timer to 1:30. I hope that will work better.

iglew

Sep 17, 2013, 8:58:35 PM9/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Beforever.  It's good to hear the other point of view.

I guess the part I don't agree with is that you need time pressure for it to be a good test. Why?  The people who want to go for a quick time will go for a quick time, regardless of whether the timer is 0:30 or 2:00.  How does it make it more fun for them?

The way I see it, there are people who can do it quickly and people who can't.  A longer timer doesn't ruin it for people who can, but a shorter time does ruin it for those who can't.

I like to imagine that players aren't restricting themselves only to quizzes on topics they already know.  I hope they're also playing topics they don't know well, but hope to learn.  So I tend to set my timers with those people in mind.  Thus, in the current quiz, I imagine a player who doesn't know the Bible at all, but is trying to guess the order that God might make things. That requires more than 0:30.

That said, I think 1:30 is probably sufficient, rather than the 2:00 I suggested earlier.  You're right that it's a very small number of clues.

sconeyj

Sep 22, 2013, 5:58:44 AM9/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I made this quiz years ago and always thought it was a good idea, but it never really got off the ground!

TheCleverone

Sep 22, 2013, 7:30:45 AM9/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I think it's brilliant, sconyj. 5 globes. If it was in my subcategory, I'd CP it.

beforever

Sep 22, 2013, 8:54:10 AM9/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
CP-ed now in Numbers and Vocabulary. Great quiz, sconeyj. :)

puckett86

Sep 22, 2013, 9:32:32 AM9/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I agree that that's a good quiz, but I'm scratching my head at how it falls under Vocabulary. Can someone explain?

beforever

Sep 22, 2013, 9:58:05 AM9/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
As curator for both, I actually found the quiz to only be associated minimally with 'Numbers'. The quiz isn't really mathematical... or manipulative of the numbers themselves in any sort of way. It essentially is more of a wordsearch game.

Take '728766' for instance.

'SCUROO'? 'PAUSON'? 'RAUSOM'? You need to really tap your vocabulary base to interpret it as 'PATRON'. If you didn't have a good vocabulary, or you don't use that knowledge, it's likely you won't get any of the answers. I don't know if that reasoning makes sense, but that was mine.

nba2439

Sep 25, 2013, 6:59:07 PM9/25/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
http://www.sporcle.com/games/nba2439/nba-player-by-video-game-cover

NBA Video Game Cover Athletes (Slideshow) Quiz. This was a curator pick and received a great response from everyone who played it. It has a 4.68 rating, it isn't too long, the images are high quality, and the content is high quality.

Spacemaniac

Oct 30, 2013, 3:59:48 PM10/30/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I have 2 more quizzes which I think also deserve more attention:

The first one has 6,400+ plays, a rating of 4.77 and 31 faves.

The second one, I think would be a good publish candidate for either November 14 or 15. (The halfway days between Halloween and Thanksgiving.)
Message has been deleted

CCCP

Oct 31, 2013, 12:42:13 PM10/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I would probably nominate my Wars with English/British Involvement by Map quiz. It is one of my favourite quizzes that I have created and I had tons of fun making it.

CCCP

DesertSpartan

Oct 31, 2013, 12:54:31 PM10/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

I have two that I am real partial to and both are EP's, but I think this one is a combination of most fun to others and most accessible.  A big nod to NJSB and popestcyril, who helped a lot with making this quiz entertaining: