Different version drop-down like python.org

joshua....@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 8:19:42 AM6/13/14
to sphinx...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way through the installed version of sphinx to have a version drop down similar to the one found on python.org? The python modules I'm supporting can be used at several different versions so it would be nice for users to be able to select the correct version that they are using in a similar fashion to https://docs.python.org/2/library/os.path.html.

Takayuki Shimizukawa

Jun 15, 2014, 12:51:34 AM6/15/14
to sphinx...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sphinx doesn't include the feature.

The python documentation team provides the feature uniquely.
http://blog.python.org/2012/10/updates-to-docspythonorg.html

In other instances, Read The Docs (system and sphinx-theme) provides a
similar feature.
https://github.com/snide/sphinx_rtd_theme/

Thanks,
--