Include non RST files in TOC for website

Nick Berry

Feb 18, 2010, 8:44:54 AM2/18/10
to sphinx-dev
Hi

I'm using Sphinx to build a documentation website and have been very
impressed with it.

The documentation I am using consists of mostly rst files but there
are also some pdf files which I would like to include on the website.
Is there a way that I can tell sphinx to include pdfs in the TOC and
copy them to the relevant directory when it builds the html?

Thanks
Nick

Georg Brandl

Feb 21, 2010, 10:22:41 AM2/21/10