Can't push contacts to Google

RicksterD17

Jan 30, 2012, 6:34:05 PM1/30/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi,

I am using v3.2, and I cannot push my contacts to my Google account.
I get no error message, but it just is not working. And it only takes
less than a second for the "sync" to work.

Rick

byron.shaheen

Jan 31, 2012, 4:26:56 PM1/31/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi Rick,

Are you by chance syncing contacts with iCloud? If so, you won't be
able to sync contacts with Spanning Sync. You can read all about
Spanning Sync and iCloud here:

http://blog.spanningsync.com/2011/10/icloud.html

Thanks,

Byron

---
Byron Shaheen
byron....@spanningsync.com
http://spanningsync.com

Daniel Corrêa Lobato

Feb 13, 2012, 7:44:16 PM2/13/12
to Spanning Sync
I do understand that SpanningSync is NOT compatible with iCloud yet.

As an iOS and Android user, keeping both calendar and contacts in sync
is very important. The contacts part is working fine with another
tool.

Is there any chance that SpanningSync will become compatible in a near
future, or should I just uninstall it from my machine and forget that
it once worked fine?

Cheers,
Daniel

On Jan 31, 7:26 pm, "byron.shaheen" <byron.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> Are you by chance syncing contacts with iCloud?  If so, you won't be
> able to sync contacts with Spanning Sync.  You can read all about
> Spanning Sync and iCloud here:
>
> http://blog.spanningsync.com/2011/10/icloud.html

> Thanks,
>
> Byron
>
> ---
> Byron Shaheen
> byron.shah...@spanningsync.comhttp://spanningsync.com

byron.shaheen

Feb 13, 2012, 7:55:00 PM2/13/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi Daniel,

We usually don't comment on unreleased features. Who knows what could
happen in the future, but we're not currently working on a version
that will work with iCloud.

-Byron