Update from the Makerspace!

Tom Lynch

Apr 26, 2015, 5:23:22 PM4/26/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
We've just posted our latest video update to YouTube, check it out, the progress is amazing!

On Thursday from 18:30 we are meeting up for a Social Evening at The Commercial (pub) in Herne Hill, please join us!

Also if you feel inspired by what you've seen and want to get involved we are now focusing on Wednesday evenings from 7pm, and Saturday and Sunday's, signup here if you can make those times.

The space will be doing a soft opening soon, with an official opening event on the 27th May so pencil that into your calendars!