Laser Cutting

A Jones

Mar 4, 2015, 7:27:40 AM3/4/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my partner and I have recently begun doing some laser cutting projects (currently getting them cut at CutLaser in Vauxhall) and would be really interested in joining Makerspace and learning how to do it ourselves.
I read on your site that you are having a laser cutter installed - is this something that you guys are currently offering?

We live locally and would very much like to get involved if we can!

Thanks,

Alun

Tom Lynch

Mar 4, 2015, 7:29:29 AM3/4/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alun,

South London Makerspace should be close to opening at the end of the month, right now everyone’s helping to build the space, so feel free to come down and help out and get to know us a bit better. But keep an eye on our website and signup for the newsletter at the end of the month.

Kind Regards

Tom Lynch

A Jones

Mar 4, 2015, 7:47:13 AM3/4/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your swift reply Tom, I will do that.