PVC strip curtain

1 view

Tom Newsom

Apr 20, 2014, 1:02:10 PM4/20/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I've cut up the PVC strip and mounted it in a 2.4m long frame, made from the two halves of that L-shaped chipboard that was knocking around. This is planned to go at the back of the span, with another piece of clear tarp to carry on to the red column. Stuart and I were about to mount it on the beam when we realised that the beam is clad in plasterboard and has air-con pipes running through it. We therefore decided not to try and drill holes in it.

I think the only sensible thing to do is support the free end on a column that is fixed securely to the floor and the full height of the beam, which will have to wait till tomorrow. We'd also need to source such a piece of timber. It wouldn't fit on the bus.

My availability tomorrow is unknown, so someone will have to take this on.