Weekend work 24th & 25th January

Dermot Jones

Jan 23, 2015, 6:25:35 PM1/23/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know no one is working on site on Saturday.

If that's not the case let us know below.

Sunday from 11 is another matter....

A hive of activity welcoming all comers:

More battens and lining to fit, some extreme plumbing, circular head photography (?) for the upcoming Google Business View shoot the following weekend.

And...we want to make a start on the raised floor structure...

Too ambitious?

All that...and a BBQ.

And maybe someone can finish insulating the snug....

Let us know if you're coming below.

Dermot

Darren Bex

Jan 24, 2015, 5:25:39 AM1/24/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there! See you in the morning. I'll bring some sausages and a Duplo train track....

Dermot

Conor o'mara

Jan 24, 2015, 2:30:19 PM1/24/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hey, i can be there Sunday after about one if anyone is interested

Conor cono...@gmail.com

Dermot Jones

Jan 24, 2015, 2:40:47 PM1/24/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Conor,

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Dermot.

Darren Bex

Jan 25, 2015, 4:24:20 AM1/25/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Connor! Yeah - it would be great to see you down the arch again today. (We we're fixing the damp proofing to the wall together last week)

One of us should be down there from about 11...