URGENT Laser Cutter Delivery

Tom Lynch

Apr 22, 2015, 11:41:44 AM4/22/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We need at very least 4 people to signup ASAP to be there from 11AM to help with the laser cutter delivery on Friday otherwise we will loose the laser cutter for at least a month, maybe more.

Kind Regards

Tom Lynch

Tom Lynch

Apr 22, 2015, 12:00:52 PM4/22/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Lauraunt has signed up for Friday so we need at least 3 more to be able to safely lift the laser cutter up the step into the Makerspace, and open the space for the engineer to install it as part of this.

Billy Wood

Apr 23, 2015, 2:20:07 AM4/23/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to book the day off for tomorrow. I'll update the post when I know.

Billy Wood

Apr 23, 2015, 11:03:07 AM4/23/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I've been able to get the day free. I'll arrive a bit before 11 tomorrow.

Tom Lynch

Apr 23, 2015, 11:05:36 AM4/23/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Nice one!