Afternoon all!

Colin Gourlay

Jan 25, 2015, 8:58:39 AM1/25/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

I've just discovered what you are all up to and it's really quite inspiring! I think this week I shall sign up to be become a member and perhaps come and see what your up to if that sounds ok? I'm mostly a photographer and I work as the Global Ambassador to the Creativ Movement. We are an emerging worldwide arts movement but our main focus at the moment is our social media site and creativ magazine amongst other things tied to inspiring others to become more creativity driven individuals. Right now I'm jumping around the house with a million and one ideas but I'm sure I'll become more composed at some point and write a couple of things down ;)

Is there a good time to come and visit and perhaps lend a hand? Also if there is anything that comes to mind of how I and/or the Creativ movement can help just let me know :)

Thanks all and keep up the good work!

Dermot Jones

Jan 26, 2015, 6:24:00 AM1/26/15
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin,

Yes, come down to the space and see what we're up to, and there's always plenty to get stuck into during this Makerpace-Making stage of the Makerspace.

This week there will be a team working on Wednesday evening from 7pm and also on Saturday from 11am. So do come down. Dress warm, and be aware that it's construction work, so clothes can get pretty dirty...

There will probably be work on other evenings too, and details will be posted on the Google Group.

The Creativ Movement sounds interests, do you have a link?

Look forward to meeting you.

Dermot

Colin Gourlay

Jan 30, 2015, 11:48:22 AM1/30/15