Makerspace Meetup – Wednesday 24th September 2014 @ The Florence

Tom Lynch

Sep 18, 2014, 3:00:27 AM9/18/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
This week we are meeting up at The Florence for our Makerspace Meetup on Wednesday at the earlier time of 19:00.

This allows us to try to keep some semblance of the social side of the Makerspace going, people are encouraged to bring along any projects they are working on to show off. There is power and Wi-Fi if you want to bring a laptop...

Food will be available.

Please RSVP below so others can see who is coming and we can give the pub an idea of numbers.

The table we've booked is a the corner one near the bar, on the far left by the mirrors.

See you there!

Sarah Barber

Sep 22, 2014, 3:27:10 PM9/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
See you all there!

Tom Newsom

Sep 22, 2014, 4:38:15 PM9/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to come as my Evening Off this week is being used for a Super Secret visit to a Super Secret facility on Thursday :)

On 22 September 2014 20:27, Sarah Barber <sarahb...@gmail.com> wrote:
See you all there!

Tom Lynch

Sep 22, 2014, 4:41:20 PM9/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Well thats a good excuse for others to come!

mstclair87

Sep 23, 2014, 9:58:03 AM9/23/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Unable to make it this week as I'm going to a Skeptics' Society talk about pseudo-science in Guildford.

Matthew

Lauren Shearer

Sep 23, 2014, 3:46:23 PM9/23/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Attendance planned, childcare booked, so subject to the vagrities of brane-like mesh-detanglement, random breakage of electro-magneto-weak symmetry at temperatures below 100GeV and their effects on macroscopic social interactions, I will be there 8 ish.

Dermot Jones

Sep 23, 2014, 5:28:38 PM9/23/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there....

Might bring the 3d scanner and do a bit of experimentation,

Dermot

Tom Lynch

Sep 23, 2014, 5:44:22 PM9/23/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Nice one!

Sent from my iPhone

Dermot Jones

Sep 24, 2014, 1:23:55 AM9/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I should have said it's Laurent's 'Sense' scanner, connected to my tablet, making it easier to use.

Dermot.

Dermot Jones

Sep 24, 2014, 2:53:26 AM9/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Anyone want a 3d scan of their head? Then come along tonight.

We'll need to find a reatively well lit spot in the pub.

I'll be there from about 7.30.

Dermot.

Matthew Copperwaite

Sep 24, 2014, 3:47:21 AM9/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm back. A bit time shifted, but alive. I'll be there tonight from 6.30pm-ish.

Dermot.

Gordon Endersby

Sep 24, 2014, 1:29:36 PM9/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

On my way. Be there about 7.20pm.

Lauren Shearer

Sep 24, 2014, 2:21:22 PM9/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
No Mr bus driver, X68 does not go same place but express. It goes slow, quickly hurries a long way around the Florence, then slow again after.

Sucks to be a stranger in london. Cya soon?

Lauren Shearer

Sep 25, 2014, 7:03:55 AM9/25/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Thank-you to all who came and introduced themselves.

Thank-you to the trustees who let me stick my opinionated nose in things. Hope I didn't hurt too much.

Sarah Barber

Sep 25, 2014, 8:00:40 AM9/25/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Your input was much appreciate Lauren. Great to meet you and see you
soon

Sarah