Wednesday 22nd 19:00 @ The Florence

Tom Lynch

Oct 21, 2014, 1:57:30 PM10/21/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
To confirm. We will be at the pub again from 19:00 this Wednesday figuring out the tasks for the week ahead.

Sent from my iPhone

Sarah Barber

Oct 21, 2014, 4:53:10 PM10/21/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Dermot Jones

Oct 22, 2014, 7:23:45 AM10/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I know it's social night tonight...but I will be at the arch for a while from about 6.30 to 8. I'll be fixing the angle grinder and then hoping to finish the concrete cutting, as this prepares the way for other work, and is incompatible with group working.

It will be very dusty and noisy for the 30 mins or so of cutting, so if you come down be aware of this. If you need to get my attention flick one of the sets of lights of/on a couple of times, rather than approach when I'm using the grinder!

It would be useful to have the side panel off the toilet compartment, if anyone is up for that? Don't worry, it will be fixed back temporarily after.

Dermot.

Sarah Barber

Oct 22, 2014, 9:52:10 AM10/22/14
to Dermot Jones, southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll come and help with that. See you at 6.30
Oct 22, 2014, 1:28:32 PM10/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Today we're right at the back and we're now called "Makers Club".

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "South London Makerspace" group.

Tom Lynch

Oct 22, 2014, 1:31:18 PM10/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Cool. We're just over at the arch waiting for dermot.

Sent from my iPhone

Dermot Jones

Oct 22, 2014, 1:35:55 PM10/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

On way. Went to pick up wheelbarrow.

toby @ tobyz

Oct 22, 2014, 2:29:00 PM10/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I’m still at an event. Probably going to be too late to drop by tonight.

Thoughts are
- I need to do some MakerFaire organisation
- Hope the GoPro could be charged and record some angle grinder action, even if it’s only dust. Same goes for emptying tomorrow.
- Should be able to come tomorrow.

Toby

Tom Lynch

Oct 22, 2014, 4:06:26 PM10/22/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
No go pro this evening but it's ready for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone