Tues 21st October in the arch for a while this evening

Dermot Jones

Oct 21, 2014, 12:59:12 PM10/21/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the arch cutting concrete, hoping to be gone by 7.15.

If anyone comes by just flick the lights off for a moment to get my attention. As I said before: it will be noisy and dusty!

Dermot.

Tom Lynch

Oct 21, 2014, 1:47:52 PM10/21/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I will try and pop in to say hello.

Sent from my iPhone

Dermot Jones

Oct 21, 2014, 4:25:11 PM10/21/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Got most of the concrete cutting done...but there's a break somewhere in the angle grinder's flex and it keeps cutting out. So a bit more to do on the LHS. Plus I need to get in behind the toilets to cut out there.

Dermot.

Tom Lynch

Oct 21, 2014, 4:45:33 PM10/21/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com