Makerspace Meetup – 19:00 onward at The Florence – Wednesday 1st October 2014

Tom Lynch

Sep 29, 2014, 5:46:54 PM9/29/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
It's nearly mid-week already, and we are going to be at the old favourite The Florence for our weekly meet-up from 19:00 on Wednesday.

The purpose of this weekly meet-up is to try to keep some semblance of the social side of the Makerspace going and it's a great chance to have a chat with some interesting people.

Please RSVP below so others can see who to expect!

mstclair87

Sep 30, 2014, 11:48:39 AM9/30/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Matthew

Stuart Shum

Sep 30, 2014, 2:45:35 PM9/30/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I should be there too :)

Ben Heartland

Sep 30, 2014, 3:36:42 PM9/30/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hoping to be there!

mob: +44 7 506 847 171

Dermot Jones

Sep 30, 2014, 5:26:09 PM9/30/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

Dermot

Tom Newsom

Oct 1, 2014, 5:30:54 AM10/1/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
As will I

On 30 September 2014 22:26, Dermot Jones <dermot...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be there!

Dermot

Gordon Endersby

Oct 1, 2014, 1:21:38 PM10/1/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, can't make it tonight.
Would like to be there to hear about and discuss  the status of the new premises but id be no use tonight. couldn't face the pub.

Could someone let me know how things go?

If we have the keys.
My offer still stands for the weekend to stay at the arch for a few hours over lunchtime period so members can visit. Giving us the chance to to get commitments of time and labour. But don't mention that bit in the invite.
Id bring a couple of camping chairs and tables.
Maybe we could have some plans to show.

Gordon

Dermot Jones

Oct 1, 2014, 7:19:03 PM10/1/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gordon, not got keys yet.

Maybe for next Wednesday....

Dermot.

Gordon Endersby

Oct 2, 2014, 3:14:51 AM10/2/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Ok,

I hope everything is going ok.

I extend my offer of sitting on my backside for a few hours to the weekend after.

Gordon