MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!

Olu Fay

Jul 30, 2014, 3:57:02 AM7/30/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Trustees and All,
it just occurred to me as I am trying to meet the tax mans deadline tomorrow that I have never seen an account of the moneys we generate and what has been spent. How much do we have, how much have we spent, we all have a right to have this info for obvious reasons, but most of all, it will help to make an informed decision on issues like our next move etc.
Regards,
Olu.

Sent from my iPad

Tom Newsom

Jul 30, 2014, 4:11:14 AM7/30/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
We don't want to make these details public while we're negotiating the new lease, so I will message you privately.