Next job in the makerspace packing and moving

Gordon Endersby

Jul 26, 2014, 1:13:55 PM7/26/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

We packed a fair few bits and pieces up this afternoon.
Dermot has taken back home a lot of the power tools. So any other tools just need boxing up.
Olu, Dermot and I took down the curtain between clean and dirty.
And boxed up loads of loose stuff and stacked it all for moving.

Then we went round to the arch with Tom to look at specific details.
Theres a lot of work to do if we do get the arch.

Its a bit hard working out what needs doing next when you stand there looking at it.
However please leave a few screwdrivers and spanners for dismantling furniture.

Heres a few suggestions.

Dismantle tall grey shelves in dirty area. Needs two bodies due to height.
Dismantle work bench against wall in dirty area.
Dismantle All tables so they are flat pack.
Anything loose box it for the move.

Dunp run stuff to be left at the back right of the clean room.
Things for storage at the front right.
In the middle of the two piles, questionable stuff.
Some one needs to make a decision on.

Hoovers in box and cleaning stuff to be packed last as needed right up to the last minute.

There are still personal possesions and projects still left in the space.
Please collect and take home or leave instructions for what is to be done with them.
We dont know yet where everything is going to be stored so it may not be possible to retrieve items after we move out.

Drew, you have a lot of bits i didnt want to touch in case of breaking or spilling something.
Can you pack your stuff up please either to take home or for storage.

Adam, there was a few boxes of bits that im sure were yours. Including the meter. Are you taking them home?

So weve been working hard this afternoon in the heat.
Whos going todo a bit more this weekend and get those shelves flat packed?
Ill be back hopefully on Monday evening. Ill try and take a few more things home for storage.
If we all take a little home to store in a corner it will be a big help

Gordon