Makerspace Meetup – Wednesday 20th August 2014

Tom Lynch

Aug 18, 2014, 5:28:36 PM8/18/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
As with every week we are meeting up at The Florence pub for our Makerspace Meetup on Wednesday at 19:30.

This allows us to try to keep some semblance of the social side of the Makerspace going, people are encouraged to bring along any projects they are working on to show off. There is power and Wi-Fi if you want to use a laptop, or 3D printer...

Food is available although choices are somewhat limited, 25% off too: PDF

Please RSVP below so others can see who is coming and we can give the pub an idea of numbers.

See you there!

Dermot Jones

Aug 19, 2014, 8:32:00 AM8/19/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be along but have to leave early as doing an acoustic night in Crystal Palace.

Can be there from seven if anyone else around earlier?

Dermot

Dermot Jones

Aug 19, 2014, 8:32:00 AM8/19/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Tom Lynch

Aug 19, 2014, 11:00:42 AM8/19/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll try..

Ben Hillyard

Aug 19, 2014, 4:00:30 PM8/19/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Got to miss this one :-( planning on being there next week.
--

mob: +44 7 506 847 171

toby @ tobyz

Aug 20, 2014, 7:23:57 AM8/20/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Not me this week, family gathering.

Tom Newsom

Aug 20, 2014, 7:42:57 AM8/20/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there :)

Gordon Endersby

Aug 20, 2014, 8:54:23 AM8/20/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

I dont think ill be able to make it today.
Had a stumble earlier and having problems with my ankle and knee.

Interested in hearing about the latest arch though.
If its a goer and within a reasonable time it would be good to go for.
Im sure theres still work to be done but sounds less than the last arch.

If its possible to put a shop front and secondary door behind those roller shutters to make it more alluring on open nights and events it would be great.

Gordon

Tom Lynch

Aug 20, 2014, 2:06:57 PM8/20/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
P.s. We are right round the back by the conservatory today.

Sent from my iPhone