μMeet Thursday 24th July and Makerspace members meeting

Gordon Endersby

Jul 24, 2014, 6:31:27 AM7/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Tonights μMeet group is preceded by an important members meeting about the big move and options open to us.
It starts at 7.30pm. Please be there on time.
There are some big decisions to be made about the big move.

The μMeet will be directly after.
Ill bring along my usual kit and also the parts I've acquired so far for my 3d printer build to show.

Also a portable air conditioner to cool the space down for the evening.

See you later.

Gordon

Gordon Endersby

Jul 24, 2014, 10:13:58 AM7/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Ive just knocked up an arduino with a dht22 temp and humidity sensor with lcd display to let us know
just how hot and humid the makerspace is today.

Hopefully the air con unit will show a difference.

Gordon

Tom Lynch

Jul 24, 2014, 10:15:14 AM7/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
:) try logging to xiveley or something!

Sent from my iPhone

Gordon Endersby

Jul 24, 2014, 10:20:20 AM7/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

I had a couple of these logging to mysql on a raspi.
with a web front end for graphing.
Ill have to have a go sometime getting it up and running again.
Maybe someone will have an idea about housing sensors outside.
As my outside dht22 sensor kept getting too wet with the humidity and rain.

Gordon

Gordon Endersby

Jul 24, 2014, 1:58:56 PM7/24/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com, gordon....@googlemail.com

Its 34C and 39% humidity in the space at the moment.
Ive just turned on the air conditioning ive bought with me.
Lets see if it helps.

Gordon