Makerspace Meetup – TODAY! Wednesday 27th August 2014

Tom Lynch

Aug 26, 2014, 6:29:28 PM8/26/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
As with every week we are meeting up at The Florence pub for our Makerspace Meetup on Wednesday at 19:30.

This allows us to try to keep some semblance of the social side of the Makerspace going, people are encouraged to bring along any projects they are working on to show off. There is power and Wi-Fi if you want to use a laptop, or 3D printer...

Food is available: PDF

Please RSVP below so others can see who is coming and we can give the pub an idea of numbers.

See you there!

Dermot Jones

Aug 26, 2014, 6:31:14 PM8/26/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Well... I'll be there, and planning EMF trip!

Dermot.

Ben Hillyard

Aug 26, 2014, 6:47:47 PM8/26/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'm coming, see you all there!

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:31 PM, Dermot Jones <dermot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well... I'll be there, and planning EMF trip!

Dermot.

mob: +44 7 506 847 171

Tom Newsom

Aug 27, 2014, 1:44:18 AM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there :)

Matthew Press

Aug 27, 2014, 4:48:17 AM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Can't make tonight I'm afraid. Have fun this weekend.

Matthew Copperwaite

Aug 27, 2014, 4:55:30 AM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'm there. I usually get there about 6 though, so if anyone is keen they can stop by early.

Tom Lynch

Aug 27, 2014, 4:58:42 AM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I will come right after work. Should be there by 6:30

Sent from my iPhone

Tom Lynch

Aug 27, 2014, 4:59:07 AM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
FYI our table is the bench along the far end of the conservatory right at the back.

Sent from my iPhone

Reuben Binns

Aug 27, 2014, 8:48:06 AM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there! :)

Sarah Barber

Aug 27, 2014, 12:25:31 PM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to be so flaky. I thought I would make it today but it ain't gonna work out. I plan to be there next week and I will be at EMF this weekend x

Mike Burrows

Aug 27, 2014, 1:20:22 PM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the late notice. I'll be coming in about 30 minutes or so.

Mike

Gordon Endersby

Aug 27, 2014, 2:17:28 PM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Sorry not going to make it again tonite.

Gordon

On 27 Aug 2014 18:20, "Mike Burrows" <squared...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry about the late notice. I'll be coming in about 30 minutes or so.

Mike

Dermot Jones

Aug 27, 2014, 2:43:14 PM8/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

On way...

Gordon Endersby

Aug 28, 2014, 4:44:22 AM8/28/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Sorry i couldnt make it last night.
I was in no state to drive.
Is there any new news?

Gordon

Tom Newsom

Aug 28, 2014, 5:28:38 AM8/28/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Not yet. A phone call is timetabled for this morning.