Re: [SLMS] Digest for southlondonmakerspace@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 4 topics

Hannah Brown

Sep 12, 2014, 5:31:55 AM9/12/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'd love to come along, It might sway me to start my payments again. See you there! I'll bring a tape measure and a pencil.

On 12 September 2014 04:23, <southlondo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dermot Jones <dermot...@gmail.com>: Sep 11 04:32AM -0700

Right,

We're in the advanced stages of securing a new long-term home!

Can I hear you say YEAH!?

I can't hear you...But that's probably a limitation of Google Groups...

So: it's a large railway arch in the Bath Factory Estate, almost directly behind our old temporary home on Norwood Road.

The space has now been cleared out and we've arranged a viewing for this Saturday at 11am.

All welcome: we'll be doing a fair bit of measuring, diagnosing, assessing, imagining...

We'll put a report here for those who can't make it of course.

So, who's coming?

Dermot.
Ben Heartland <b...@benhillyard.com>: Sep 11 04:09PM +0100

YEAH!

Nice work. I'll pop over on Saturday.

Ben

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Dermot Jones <dermot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

--

email: b...@benhillyard.com
web: www.benhillyard.com

I'll definitely be there. Will try and borrow the laser measure from work
to make quick work of the survey.

Sarah Barber <sarahb...@gmail.com>: Sep 11 12:32PM -0700

Yes! See ya there
Andreas Varotsis <andreas....@gmail.com>: Sep 11 01:45PM -0700

Great job! I think I should be able to make it :)

On Thursday, 11 September 2014 12:32:48 UTC+1, Dermot Jones wrote:
Gordon Endersby <gordon....@googlemail.com>: Sep 11 10:56AM +0100

Thanks for the invite.
I dont think i can make it though.

Gordon
Ben Heartland <b...@benhillyard.com>: Sep 11 04:12PM +0100

Thanks for invite, I can't make it unfortunately.

All the best,
Ben

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Gordon Endersby <

--

email: b...@benhillyard.com
web: www.benhillyard.com

Any interesting information shared last night?

Gordon
Tom Newsom <tom.n...@gmail.com>: Sep 11 12:22PM +0100

We now have the lease documents for the arch. Lots to go through and
negotiate, but nothing that can really be discussed on the public group.

On 11 September 2014 10:55, Gordon Endersby <gordon....@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Sarah Barber <sarahb...@gmail.com>: Sep 11 02:46AM -0700

It sounds interesting. I'm going to try to do it. Will be good to have a
group of us doing it.
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.