Project Filestore

toby @ tobyz

Apr 19, 2014, 4:17:11 PM4/19/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Question - where should I share the file I developed for the laser cutting? Attach to a wiki page, some kind of a filestore, something else?

tbz::spk // mobile mail

Tom Newsom

Apr 19, 2014, 4:21:05 PM4/19/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Good question. The Trustees have been using Google Drive and I have a bunch of stuff stored in dropbox. I say start a "resources" wiki page and link to the file there, wherever you choose to store it. We can pick a centralised store later, if we need to.