View the new space

Gordon Endersby

Sep 25, 2014, 10:14:56 AM9/25/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Once we have the keys can we have a view the new space meet at the weekend after the hand over.
Id be willing to man the door and talk to the members visiting and see if I can get a comitment to help with the build.
Maybe open up for a few hours in the middle of the day so people have a chance to just pop in while they are passing.

Gordon

Tom Lynch

Sep 25, 2014, 10:15:40 AM9/25/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

Gordon Endersby

Sep 27, 2014, 7:36:28 AM9/27/14
to southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Assuming we have the keys how about next weekend?
Ill bring along a couple of camp chairs and tables.
We could have some suggested plans on show.
And a list of members to check off as they visit.
We can record all offers of help and also make a further collection on the day towards materials and offers of materials.

Gordon