Authorization issue on Project Administration

David Racodon

Jan 13, 2017, 5:25:42 AM1/13/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

I'm on SonarQube 6.2 and logged in with a user than can Create projects and Administer quality profiles.

Why are the following items displayed in the project Administration menu: Quality Gate and Deletion? Because I am not authorized to perform those actions. And when I click on them, I am redirected to the login page with a message stating that I am not authorized to perform those actions.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Thank you

Regards,

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

Julien Lancelot

Jan 13, 2017, 10:38:00 AM1/13/17
to David Racodon, SonarQube
Hi David,

Thanks for reporting this issue!
I've created a JIRA ticket to fix it : https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/SONAR-8662.

Regards,
Julien Lancelot

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 at 11:25 David Racodon <david....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm on SonarQube 6.2 and logged in with a user than can Create projects and Administer quality profiles.

Why are the following items displayed in the project Administration menu: Quality Gate and Deletion? Because I am not authorized to perform those actions. And when I click on them, I am redirected to the login page with a message stating that I am not authorized to perform those actions.

image.png

image.png

Thank you

Regards,