FP with squid:S1854 when assert is used

已查看 431 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Victor Noël

未读,
2016年4月18日 10:46:192016/4/18
收件人 SonarQube
Hi,

Apparently squid:S1854 is raised when a variable is created but not used later.
But if I create it in order to do an assert on it just after, the issue should not be raised I think.

Thanks

Victor

Michael Gumowski

未读,
2016年4月26日 12:34:552016/4/26
收件人 Victor Noël、SonarQube
Hello Victor,

The assert statement is currently ignored in squid:S1854, as our implementation of CFG (Control Flow Graph) analysis on which the rule is based does not yet handle assertions. See following JIRA ticket: https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/SONARJAVA-1537

Cheers,

Michael GUMOWSKI | SonarSource
Software Developer @ Language Team
http://sonarsource.com