sonarqube gradle plugin ist not available on bintray jcenter

michaelix...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2016, 2:48:25 AM1/25/16
to SonarQube
Hi,

I like to use the "org.sonarsource.scanner.gradle:sonarqube-gradle-plugin:1.2" plugin.
I need to use a repository manager since I'm behind a corporate firewall. We use Artifactory as repository manager and I configured "
https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/" as a remote repository. This repository is not availabe with the error message "Error 404: Not Found". The gradle plugin repository seems to redirect to different other repositories.

Please publish the
sonarqube-gradle-plugin in bintray jcenter. This will be much easier to use your plugin since, I assume, most people will already have a proxy repository for jcenter.

BTW: The intructions on how to use the plugin are inconsitent.

https://plugins.gradle.org/plugin/org.sonarqube says you need to use
classpath "org.sonarsource.scanner.gradle:sonarqube-gradle-plugin:1.2".
And the link to the documentation "http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONAR/Analyzing+with+Gradle" is broken.
But https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-gradle says you have to use classpath 'org.sonarqube.gradle:gradle-sonarqube-plugin:<THE VERSION>'.

best regards,

Michael

Andrew Holland

Jan 25, 2016, 3:03:47 AM1/25/16
to SonarQube
Hi Michael,

I have "https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/" configured in Nexus so it can be proxied as a maven repository, you do have to disable repository checking to get it to work though.

Regards

Andy

Julien HENRY

Jan 25, 2016, 3:20:02 AM1/25/16
to SonarQube, michaelix...@gmail.com
Hi Michael,

I'm using "standard" Gradle way to deploy the plugin on Gradle plugin portal (https://plugins.gradle.org/plugin/org.sonarqube). Not sure of what we can do regarding jcenter.

I updated the README to make it clear this is contributor documentation.

And for the wrong link this is already fixed in GitHub but will be fixed only after next plugin release.

Anyway thanks for the feedback.

Julien

michaelix...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2016, 4:47:34 AM1/25/16
to SonarQube, michaelix...@gmail.com
Thanks for the hint "disable repository checking"!
I can now mirror this repository with artifactory. The "test repository connection" button still reports an 404 error. But the artifacts can be resolved if you know the complete url.

So this fixed my issue.

thanks,

Michael

mber...@inovex.de

Mar 11, 2016, 1:13:01 PM3/11/16
to SonarQube, michaelix...@gmail.com
Hi,

we are currently facing exactly the same issue but I can't find the "disable repository checking" option. Can you maybe explain shortly how you configured artifactory to get this working?

Regards,
Miriam

kevin.l...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016, 4:31:01 PM3/11/16
to SonarQube, michaelix...@gmail.com
I am able to find version 1.1 and 1.0, but I still cannot find 1.2. It appears to be missing.

Andrew Holland

Mar 14, 2016, 4:31:31 AM3/14/16
to kevin.l...@gmail.com, SonarQube, Michael Binder
The groupId and artifactId changed between 1.1 and 1.2, you will need to update the classpath block

old: classpath 'org.sonarqube.gradle:gradle-sonarqube-plugin:1.1'

new: classpath "org.sonarsource.scanner.gradle:sonarqube-gradle-plugin:1.2"

Andy

michaelix...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2016, 7:38:02 AM3/14/16
to SonarQube, michaelix...@gmail.com, mber...@inovex.de
Hi,

this is my artifactory configuration for the gradle-plugins repository.
The "Test" Button in the artifactory GUI does not work. And you will not be able to remote browse the repository. But the artifact resolution works.

        <remoteRepository>

<key>gradle-plugins</key>

<type>maven</type>

<description>Gradle Plugins Repository https://plugins.gradle.org. Remote Browsing is not available.</description>

<notes>Note: "Test" function does not work.</notes>

<includesPattern>**/*</includesPattern>

<repoLayoutRef>maven-2-default</repoLayoutRef>

<dockerApiVersion>V1</dockerApiVersion>

<forceDockerAuthentication>false</forceDockerAuthentication>

<forceNugetAuthentication>false</forceNugetAuthentication>

<blackedOut>false</blackedOut>

<handleReleases>true</handleReleases>

<handleSnapshots>false</handleSnapshots>

<maxUniqueSnapshots>0</maxUniqueSnapshots>

<suppressPomConsistencyChecks>false</suppressPomConsistencyChecks>

<propertySets>

<propertySetRef>artifactory</propertySetRef>

</propertySets>

<archiveBrowsingEnabled>false</archiveBrowsingEnabled>

<url>https://plugins.gradle.org/m2</url>

<offline>false</offline>

<hardFail>false</hardFail>

<storeArtifactsLocally>true</storeArtifactsLocally>

<fetchJarsEagerly>false</fetchJarsEagerly>

<fetchSourcesEagerly>false</fetchSourcesEagerly>

<retrievalCachePeriodSecs>600</retrievalCachePeriodSecs>

<assumedOfflinePeriodSecs>300</assumedOfflinePeriodSecs>

<missedRetrievalCachePeriodSecs>1800</missedRetrievalCachePeriodSecs>

<remoteRepoChecksumPolicyType>generate-if-absent</remoteRepoChecksumPolicyType>

<unusedArtifactsCleanupPeriodHours>0</unusedArtifactsCleanupPeriodHours>

<shareConfiguration>false</shareConfiguration>

<synchronizeProperties>false</synchronizeProperties>

<listRemoteFolderItems>true</listRemoteFolderItems>

<rejectInvalidJars>false</rejectInvalidJars>

<p2OriginalUrl>https://plugins.gradle.org</p2OriginalUrl>

<contentSynchronisation>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<statistics>

<enabled>false</enabled>

</statistics>

<properties>

<enabled>false</enabled>

</properties>

</contentSynchronisation>

<allowAnyHostAuth>false</allowAnyHostAuth>

<socketTimeoutMillis>15000</socketTimeoutMillis>

<enableCookieManagement>false</enableCookieManagement>

<enableTokenAuthentication>false</enableTokenAuthentication>

<proxyRef>corporate-proxy</proxyRef>

</remoteRepository>

Miriam Bergmann

Mar 14, 2016, 7:52:11 AM3/14/16
to michaelix...@gmail.com, SonarQube
Hi,

thank you very much for your help. Plugin resolution is now working for us as well.

Regards,
Miriam