partial results in solr result header

Gis DevTeam

Dec 8, 2014, 9:15:29 AM12/8/14
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I understood that sometimes when there is limited timeAllowed for the query
or insufficient resources,
the Solr returns "Partial Results" in the response header.
How can i recognize this situation with solrnet?
thanks alot
Emmy

Mauricio Scheffer

Dec 8, 2014, 5:32:42 PM12/8/14
to sol...@googlegroups.com
In your results object, Header.Params["partialResults"] should equal "true".

--
Mauricio

Gis DevTeam

Dec 9, 2014, 5:18:36 AM12/9/14
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for you quick answer
Emmy

Gis DevTeam

Dec 9, 2014, 7:51:02 AM12/9/14
to sol...@googlegroups.com

Hi
The problem is that the header doesnt contains the key of "partialResults",
eventhough i simulated the situation of partial results by limit the timeAllowed to 1.
Any Idea?
Thanks
Emmy

Mauricio Scheffer

Dec 9, 2014, 8:45:39 AM12/9/14
to sol...@googlegroups.com
I've read that older versions of Solr didn't set the flag in distributed searches. Is that maybe your case?

Cheers

--
Mauricio

Gis DevTeam

Dec 9, 2014, 10:22:48 AM12/9/14
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mauricio,
I Sent the flag timeAllowed=1 in Solr directly in the browser,
I see the partialResults flag in the response = true
Any idea?
Emmy